The presentations below are provided as educational aids and are for viewing only. They should not be copied, transferred or downloaded for any purpose. The approximate total file sizes are noted at the end of each link to help users estimate loading times.
To play the presentations on your iPad or Android mobile device, you will need to install Articulate Mobile Player which is available at the App Store (for iPad/iPhone) or the Google Play Store (for Android) – click here for more information. Note that you do not need an App to play the presentations on your computer.
- Cardiac Embryology [61 MB] – 2011 – VIEW
- Cardiac Tamponade [50 MB] – 2011- VIEW
- Estimation of PA Pressures [62 MB] – May 2017 – VIEW
- Quantification of Valvular Regurgitation [150 MB] – 2011- VIEW
- Strain for Beginners [93 MB] – April 2017 – VIEW
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy [50 MB] – 2011 – VIEW
TIPS & TRICKS:
- AS versus MR: How to Differentiate CW Doppler Signals [7 MB] – May 2017 – VIEW